Angela V. Tafro, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
Angela V. Tafro is a member of the Townsend Tomaio & Newmark law firm. She concentrates her practice in Divorce and Family law. Ms. Tafro is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Maryland. She previously served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Iram S. Raker, Circuit Court for Montgomery Country, Rockville, Maryland. She received an undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University and attended the University of New Hampshire School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree.
Ms. Tafro is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, family law section, and the Morris County Bar Association, family law section. Ms. Tafro is also a volunteer early settlement panelist for the Morris County early settlement program.
Ms. Tafro is an experienced attorney in New Jersey and devotes her practice exclusively to family law and related matters, including Divorce, Custody Disputes, Child Support, Spousal Support & Post Judgment Litigation.
Ms. Tafro is a member of the Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section since 1994, and serves as a volunteer for the Morris County Early Settlement Panel program. She was awarded Top Lawyers in New Jersey in Ethical Standards and Professional Excellence, 2015. She previously served as an Attorney Team Leader with the Battered Women Legal Advocacy program.
Ms. Tafro was also recognized in the 2019 “Best Lawyers for Families” in the New Jersey Family April 2019 Edition.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody Disputes
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Premarital Agreements
- Post Judgment Litigation
- New Jersey, 1994
- Maryland, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1994
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. – 1994
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – 1991
- Major: Sociology
Honors And Awards
- Top Lawyers in New Jersey in Ethical Standards and professional Excellence, 2015
Professional Associations And Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1994 – 2017
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1994 – 2017
Past Employment Positions
- Cutler Simeone Townsend, 2001 – 2002
- Smith & Doran, P.C., 1988 – 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- Morris country Early settlement program- Volunteer Panelist, 2012 – 2017
- Battered women Legal Advocacy program- Attorney Team Leader, Habit for humanity-Member, 2012 – 2017