Daniel Pelic, Esq.
Morristown, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
866-957-2982 (Toll Free)
About Daniel Pelic
Daniel Pelic, Esq. joined Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C. in September 2017. Mr. Pelic received his Bachelor of Arts in geography from Rutgers University – New Brunswick in 2008. He received his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law – Newark in 2015.
After graduating law school, Mr. Pelic had the rare privilege of being selected to serve two consecutive terms as a judicial law clerk. Mr. Pelic’s first clerkship was with the Honorable Daniel D’Alessandro, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson County, Law Division. Mr. Pelic’s second clerkship was with the Honorable Michael E. Hubner, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Morris County, Chancery Division, Family Part. Two years of working closely alongside judges gave Mr. Pelic a unique perspective in his practice due to his intimate knowledge of judges’ decision making processes.
Mr. Pelic represents victims of domestic violence, and is a trained volunteer with the Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project (BWLAP). Mr. Pelic has also assisted veterans and parolees with child support and custody matters, pro bono, with Volunteer Lawyers for Justice in Newark, New Jersey.
Mr. Pelic had an accomplished career as a musician before he attained his degrees. He can still be found performing when he is not practicing law or enjoying time with his wife and cats. Mr. Pelic is also an amateur aquarist and maintains several home aquariums when he is not rooting for the New Jersey Devils.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey, 2017
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Law Degree
Past Employment Positions/Career Experience:
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael E. Hubner, J.S.C. (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Daniel D’Alessandro, J.S.C. (2015-2016)
- Stern & Kilcullen, L.L.C., Law Clerk (2013-2015)
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Student Attorney (2015)
- The Law Firm of Brandon J. Broderick, Esq., Summer Associate (2013)
- The Compendium of Family Law for Law Clerks (August 2017)