What Should I do if my Former Spouse is Refusing to Pay Child Support?

There are few things more aggravating, and potentially damaging to a family and your children if your former spouse refuses to pay child support. Please continue reading and reach out to our experienced Bergen County family law attorneys to learn more about how we can help you through this difficult time. What should I do if my former spouse is not paying child support? If your former spouse is refusing…Read More

Read Our Latest Blog Posts