Thomas A. Grossi, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
Thomas A. Grossi, Esq. is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. Mr. Grossi is a graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law (2015) where he was a member of the Family Law Society and Vice President of the Sports Law Committee. He received his B.A. from Amherst College (2011) in psychology and was a member of the Football team for four years. Mr. Grossi was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar in 2016.
Prior to Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC, Mr. Grossi handled exclusively family law matters in private practice across all counties in New Jersey and was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Angela White Dalton, Monmouth County, Family Division, handling all family law matters. During law school, Mr. Grossi also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael R. Casale, J.S.C. (Ret.) in Essex county and to the Honorable Peter G. Sheridan, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in Federal Court.
Mr. Grossi also worked for multiple sports agencies during and after law school where he sharpened his negotiation skills as part of a team that delivered multi-million dollar contracts for coaches, front office personnel, and broadcasters across all college and professional leagues including the NFL, NBA, College Football, and College Basketball.
Mr. Grossi is an active member of the Morris, Hudson, Essex, Monmouth and Ocean Family Bar Associations, as well as the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey, 2016
- S. District Court of New Jersey, 2016
Professional Association and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Morris County Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Ocean County Bar Association.
Past Employment Positions
- Louis & Russell, Attorneys at Law Family Practice (2017-2019)
- The Honorable Angela White Dalton, J.S.C. (Law Clark) (2016-2017)
- 16W Marketing, Sports Agency (2015-2016)
- Priority Sports & Entertainment, Sports and Entertainment Agency (2014-2015)