Kevin W. Ku, Esq. - Associate
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Whippany, New Jersey
Hackensack, New Jersey
866-957-2982 (Toll Free)
Kevin W. Ku is an associate attorney with Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. Mr. Ku received his J.D. from West Virginia University – College of Law in 2008. After completing law school, he served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret Goodzeit, J.S.C. and the Honorable Kimarie Rahill, J.S.C. in Warren County. Since his clerkship ended in 2009, Mr. Ku has practiced exclusively in family and matrimonial matters.
Mr. Ku is a member of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and Morris County Bar Association, and he currently volunteers as a panelist in the Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Program in Morris County. He is recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Star in 2020.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Division of Assets
- Parental Rights and Obligations
- Parental Alienation
- Domestic Abuse
- Grandparent Issues
- Domestic Partnership and Civil Unions
- Prenuptial Agreements
- New Jersey, 2008
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, J.D.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., Associate, 2012-2017
- Donahue, Hagan, Klein, Newsome, O’Donnell & Weisberg , Associate, 2010-2012
- Lyons & Associates, P.C., 2009-2010
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret Goodzeit, J.S.C. and the Honorable Kimarie Rahill, J.S.C., 2008-2009