Jessica S. Swenson, Esq.
New Jersey Divorce and Family Law - Partner
Morristown, New Jersey
866-957-2982 (Toll Free)
Jessica S. Swenson, Esq. joined Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, L.L.C. in October 2018, after working at firms in Essex County. Ms. Swenson received her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Rutgers University in 2004 and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2007. After graduating from law school, Ms. Swenson clerked for the Honorable Michael K. Diamond, P.J.F.P. and the Honorable George E. Sabbath, J.S.C. in the Passaic County Superior Court, Family Division, from September 2007 until August 2008. Since completing her clerkship, Ms. Swenson has dedicated her practice to matrimonial and family law where she represents clients in matters related to divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, the division of assets, and all related issues.
Ms. Swenson is a volunteer attorney for the Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project (“BWLAP”), a joint program of the Morris County Bar Association and the Jersey Battered Women’s Service. Ms. Swenson is trained in Collaborative Law and is a Rule 1:40-1 approved Family Law Mediator.
- New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court, 2008
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., Newark, New Jersey
- Rutgers University, B.A., New Brunswick, New Jersey
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project
- West Essex Business Partnership
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Rule 1:40-1 approved Family Law Mediator
- Trained in Collaborative Law
- Cipriano Law Offices, P.C. 2011-2018
- Fox and Fox, LLP 2008-2011
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael K. Diamond, P.J.F.P. and Honorable George E. Sabbath, J.S.C., 2007-2008